Sunday, 30 August 2015

What I Wore Lately // OOTD #6

Howdy, Geeks.
It's hard to believe that this is the sixth post in my fashion series. It's been six weeks already. How is that even possible?!

Anyway, I was in a very professional mood most of this week, and I think that's reflected in my outfits. Let's take a look.

1) Presentation Perfect
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


I had my first presentation of the semester on Monday - I did my best, in case you're wondering how it went - and formals were a must. Here I'm wearing a formal grey checkered shirt from Van Heusen with my shiny black pants from Forever New. These are, unfortunately, the only black formal pants I own, so they shall be repeated throughout the week.

2) Creative Classy


Some of the clothes that I'd ordered online had come, so I decided to be semi-formal with this striped shirt from Stalk Buy Love, a bright red Forever New cami, and the black formal pants.

3) It's a Blue-Grey Day
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


While I love bright colours, there's something about wearing blue, white and grey that makes me feel very classy. My blue-and-white sweater top is from AND, my sparkly white headband from Claire's, and the grey pants are unbranded.

4) Pastel Love


I had an interview for the college magazine two days ago, and that's when I realised that I have these beige Mango pants that would look lovely with my pink Forever 21 shirt. The shirt is a little loose, to be honest, but beggars can't be choosers.
PS: This was a very muddy day. I do not recommend wearing light colours on muddy mornings.

5) It Was All Yellow


I am in love with this mustard yellow top with a very cute lacy back. Unfortunately, that would attract too much attention in college, so I paired it with my AND blue shrug. To make things even brighter - because that's what I live for - my electric blue jeans came into play, too!
I have no idea where the top and the pants are from, sadly.
_________________________________________________________________________

So, this is what I wore all week. What I'd love to know is: what do you wear during presentations or meetings? Are you a fan of muted shades or bright colours? What does your sense of style say about you?

See you next Sunday, Geeks. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)